Local Plant Production are a series of short courses which allow the customer to practice plant operation using modern manufacturing and financial transaction techniques.
- Built for classroom simulation based practice.
- Exciting and industrially challenging for schools, colleges, universities and businesses.
- Drives home the importance and weight of the transaction in modern business.
- An introduction to modern ethical challenges in an increasingly complex competitive world.
- The team build model plants and apply modern manufacturing techniques based on real world environment.
- 1 day per plant. ( Typical plant building simulation will take 8 hours to complete for each program displayed below ).
- Customer can choose from up to 20 different product lines combined with multiple factory scenarios.
Click on the colour box headings to download the brochures.